PurePower! Filter Cleaning Instructions
While there are specific instructions for each type of PurePower! filter, the cleaning process is basically the same for each filter:
- Remove and disassemble the filter
- Visually inspect each component of the filter
- Remove any metallic particles from the magnets
- Rinse all the components in PurePower!'s ECO-Shower or, if not available, hot, soapy water
- Be sure to rinse the filter element from the inside out
- Dry all components with compressed air, blow air from inside out.
- Visually inspect each component for cleanliness
- Reassemble. If you have an oil filter, use clean motor oil on threads during reassembly.
Printable, detailed cleaning instructions can be downloaded here, and full care instructions can be found below.