Your Motorcycle Needs Clean Oil
Did you know race teams change motor oil before every race? They do this because clean oil is vital to the durability and performance of a race engine.
The same goes for your Harley. And when it comes to keeping your motorcycle's oil clean, you want the best oil filter money can buy: PurePower! 2.0 Lifetime Filters.
Filter Options For Popular Harleys
- PP8110 - Fits many popular Harley-Davidson models
- PP8103 - Fits 1980-1986 Harley-Davidson models. Compare to K&N KN-172C, Hiflo HF-172C / HF-178, and Harley-Davidson 63782-80 / 63810-80A / 63835-87T / 63837-92T / 63840-53
- PP8101 - Fits V-Rod Harley-Davidson models. Compare to K&N KN-174C, Hiflo HF-174, and Harley-Davidson 637093-01K
PurePower! Filters Are The Best You Can Get
Double-woven 304 stainless steel filter media. Neodymium rare earth magnets to capture metal particles. Stainless steel bypass valve and spring. CNC machined 6061T-6 aluminum canister. Viton® O-rings.
Each component in a PurePower! 2.0 filter is made from the best possible material, and we warranty our filters for life.
Save Money, Improve Performance, And Reduce Hazardous Waste
Stop throwing away money and hazardous waste when you change your Harley's oil. Instead, get a PurePower! 2.0 Lifetime Filter. It will:
- Clean your oil better than a disposable filter
- Improve engine performance
- Last the lifetime of your motorcycle
I've had PurePower oil, fuel, and trans filters on my 03 Duramax for over 100,000 miles. They work great. - Eric
My first PurePower oil filter was on my 1995 H-D Wide Glide with 55,000+ miles, my second PP oil filter is still on my 2005 H-D Road King, which is going strong with 96,000+ miles, and my third PP oil filter is on my 2017 Road Glide with over 27,000 miles.
Great products. Works just like advertised, no BS. I can't comment on service or guarantee BECAUSE I've never had a problem with any of the PP filters I had/have. They are bulletproof. - Rick H.