PurePower! Filters For Aircraft Engines
For years, stainless steel filtration has been used on commercial and military aircraft engines. Now, this same technology is available for your plane.
- PurePower! reusable filters have passed stringent SAE laboratory testing required by the FAA for Lycoming, Continental and Rotax engines.
- Mechanics love our filters because they are easy to install and easy to inspect right in the hangar.
- PurePower! lifetime oil filters for aircraft engines improve engine efficiency, ensuring maximum thrust.
- PurePower! is currently working towards a FAA PMA for our aircraft line of filters.
- Our Aircraft filters can currently be used on Experimental and other applications only.
To find an oil filter for your specific aircraft engine, please contact us.
PurePower! Filters Are Better For Your Engine
All PurePower! filters are made with double woven stainless steel. Stainless steel filter media is expensive, but effective.
Most disposable filters use a mixture of wood pulp and fiberglass. While these materials are cheap, they can become clogged very quickly.
PurePower! Filters Aren’t A Waste Of Resources
PurePower! filters are made to last the lifetime of your engine (if not longer). Each time you change your oil, you remove, disassemble, and clean your PurePower! filter.
Buying a disposable filter every time you change your oil – and then throwing it in a landfill – is a waste.
PurePower! Filters Are Made In The USA
PurePower! filters are made in the USA for one reason: Quality.
A lifetime oil filter isn’t some simple piece of equipment we can have made in China or Mexico – it’s crucial to the health of your engine. So, we manufacture PurePower! filters in the USA where we can guarantee quality.